IGUAZU II - EDELRID
The Iguazu II is the new canyoning harness from Edelrid. After the already popular "Iguazú", the new model now has a single center ring and padded leg loops. Also the lenght of the band has been optimized, and the fit and comfort have been perfected.
- One size.
- 4 buckle-construction for maximum adjustment capability, keeps the tie point permanently centred and gear loops symmetrically aligned.
- The clip-on buckles at the waist facilitate placement and take-off.
- Legs open fully thanks to the classic mono buckle.
- Leg loop has a Special Holder for the Edelrid Canyoning Rescue Knife.
- Extremely sturdy, seamless, replaceable seat protector
- Large stainless steel tie-in eyelet.
- Two robust moveable gear loops.
- Weight (g): 810
- Garish colours.
- Certifications: EN 12277, C
There is a special support in the loop base for the new Edelrid's Canyoning Knife. This knife is developed in accordance with the requirements of the canyoning guides, which work in close collaboration with the designers of EDELRID. The Canyoning Knife has an ergonomically shaped handle that allows for a secure grip during swimming. The tip of your stainless steel blade is rounded to avoid injury and the blade also has a slightly curved shape to make cutting a rope easier in an emergency.