The Cobra 4:99 is the first ever speed-climbing specific shoe made to reduce friction with the smooth, microfiber uppers while providing maximum upward momentum generated in the powerful Vibram™ Grip2™ toe. For those athletes focused on uncompromising performance and purpose-built engineering, the 4:99 is only for those with a need for speed. Go ahead, beat the record!
• Heat-sealed TPU coating facilitates snag-free sliding when coming in contact with climbing holds
• Microfiber uppers are ultralight and breathable
• 100g weight reduction from the Cobra OG
• New tongue pull construction to asset with easy on/off
• First speed climbing specific shoe on the market