Six colour coded units cover placements from 7.4 - 28.3mm. Production of the size 1 Dragonfly is a notable achievement as the smallest certified climbing cam.
This versatile protection for narrow cracks and small pockets use the same proven 13.75° camming angle as Dragons – the optimum combination of holding power and range. These single axle cams with a flexible stem feature a narrow head width and compact trigger bar to allow full-depth placements.
The extendable 11mm Dynatec sling on the thumb loop has a compact stitching pattern allowing the user to clip either strand. TripleGrip lobes with a ‘raw alu’ finish and grooves to increase surface texture interaction boost the holding power.
- 13.75° camming angle - proven optimum combination of holding power, range and performance
- TripleGrip lobes with a ‘raw alu’ surface – improved grip
- Ergonomic thumb loop and trigger – easy to handle
- Flexible stem cable – minimises walking
- Narrow head width – fits small pockets
- Compact trigger bar - allows deep placements
- Colour coding – quick and easy identification
- Extendable 11mm sling with compact stitch pattern – extend either strand
Complement Dragon Cams – size 4, 5 and 6 Dragonfly micro cams overlap with size 00 to 1 Dragons