From vertical ice routes in Switzerland to hard alpine mixed routes inthe Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Cyborg crampon is our high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon. Built with a semi-rigid stainless steel construction, the Cyborg's versatile design can be converted from dual- to mono-point, and the hooded vertical frontpoints provide solid bite on everything from tenuous ice blobs to horizontal rock edges. The Cyborg's light and durable stainless steel design won't rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight 47.55
- Weight Per Pair 905 g.