WHAT IS GOMA 2.0?
Our pioneer system of resoling climbing shoes, Goma2.0, consists on sending and receiving the shoes by messenger, we pick them up in the adress that you give us, you just have to pack it. The payment is made online, as if you made any other purchase online and you can track in real time from our website. You can take advantage of the shipping costs, that are included in the price of the repair, to make a purchase in our online store, with no extra costs.
The process is easy and simple: Choose the type of sole and method of repair, if you need rands or not and click on "add to cart". After completing the purchase process, a messeger will be directed to the address provided to pick up the climbing shoes. We repair them and we send them back to the same address.
Experts on repairing and resoling climbing shoes.
In Goma2 we have been repairing climbing shoes since 1996. What began as a way to fix our own or our friends climbing shoes has ended up being our profession and passion today. Since then thousands of climbing shoes have passed through our hands, we have been perfecting our method and adding new techniques to achieve the best results: A quality resole, that lasts longer and does not take off, giving them a second, third and even fourth life at your climbing shoe.
Besides our own method, in Goma2 we are officialresolers of La Sportiva and Scarpa. That means that we are a certified company by these brands, using their official method, their official soles, and the materials provided by each brand. If you have a Sportiva or Scarpa climbing shoe we recommend that you choose these methods.
- Official La Sportiva resoling: The official La Sportiva resoling method has the characteristic of using the lasts and spare parts supplied by the brand. Each climbing shoe model has a specific sole and with the repair, the entire sole is always replaced.
- Official Scarpa resoling: The official Scarpa method is designed to leave as new the Scarpa climbing shoes using the techniques and materials of the same brand. Each climbing shoe model has a specific sole and during the repair, the entire sole is always replaced.
Our own climbing shoes repair method
In our method of climbing shoes repair we use a concrete type of last for each type of climbing shoe, as well as specific materials and tools to ensure a flawless result.
Types of soles and rubber:
- VIBRAM soles: The leading brand in climbing shoe soles offers good durability, stiffness and sesnivity in the climbing shoe. The resoling is suitable for any climbing shoe.
- FIVE TEN soles: Five Ten soles are created specifically for the models of the same brand, but it works for any kind of climbing shoes.
- BOREAL soles: The brand from Alicante, Boreal, develops two kinds of rubber to repair the climbing shoes. These are the FS Quattro and Zenith rubbers, both 5mm wide.
- MAD ROCK soles: The brand develops the Science Fiction rubber, 4 mm, for the climbing shoes resoling, offering good fricition, durability and stiffness.
- EVOLV soles: The American brand Evolv has created the "Trax Rubber", the favorite of the famous climber Chris Sharma.
- Cooked rubber soles: The cooked rubber comes from the molds used to manufacture tires, the climbing shoes were wearing this rubber. The traditional and most economical option in climbing shoes repairing.
Our shoe repair workshop
Welcome to our climbing shoes repair workshop, where we also repair mountain boots and motorcycle boots. We are at the entrance of Cornudella de Montsant, in of one of the best climbing areas to climb in the world: Siurana, Margalef and Montsant. In addition to a team specialized in climbing shoes repair, we have all the necessary technology to carry out quality repairs.
If you are close you can visit our climbing shoes repair workshop. We also have a shoe and mountain equipment store.