Beal has achieved it, the Joker now incorporates the latest UNICORE technology that supports the soul and the cover. A rope for single, double and twin use, which will be loved by expert climbers and alpinists looking for lightness, glide and safety, as well as the more classic ones looking for a multi-purpose rope for traversing ridges or also for the classic, mixed or snow routes. In addition, the JOKER has the Dry Cover treatment that increases the resistance to abrasion and the useful life of the rope.
It responds to the three types of dynamic ropes of the European standard EN 892. It is both a rope for single, double and twin use.
- Versatile, ultralight, ultrasliding.
- Single rope: very high level climber.
- Double and twin rope: versatile climber/mountaineer.
- Diameter: 9.1mm.
- Sheath slip: 0mm
- Cover percentage: 35%.
- Shock force of 8.2 kN (with 80 kg) / 6 kN (with 55 kg/ 1 rope) / 9.5 kN (with 80 kg/ 2 ropes).
- Number of falls: 5 (with 80 kg) / 20 (with 55 kg/ 1 rope) / >25 (with 80 kg/ 2 ropes).
- Elongation after a first fall: 37% / 32% / 29%.
- Static elongation: 8% / 8% (1 strand) / 7% (2 strands).
- Regulations: CE EN 892 (Simple, Double and Twin)
- Weight per meter of 52 g.