Insurer with assisted braking for climbing sports on wall and in climbing wall, intended for all climbers:
- Gesture identical to a classic assurance system: the assurance is carried out with both hands on the rope. The stop of the fall is done by pressing the free handle with the hand.
- Can be used with all single strings and is optimized for diameters ranging from 8.9 to 10.5 mm.
- Installation drawings of the rope engraved on the insurer (inside and outside).
- High durability, for intensive use, thanks to the stainless steel reinforcement plate.
Very progressive control of the rope circulation, which offers exceptional comfort during descent.
Especially suitable for learning:
- Anti-panic grip: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the panic function activates and stops the descent.
- Selection of the mode of securing, pulley climbing or first climbing, thanks to the selection button: the pulley securing mode facilitates reclaiming rope and offers a more comfortable grip.
- Possible locking of locking modes.
Weight: 200 g
Cord compatibility: Single strings (optimized for diameters ranging from 8.9 to 10.5 mm)
Materials: aluminum side plates, braking skate and stainless steel reinforcement plate, and reinforced nylon handle
Certifications: CE EN 15151, UIAA