FLIGHT SPORT SACK - DMM
At 45 litres the Flight is specifically sized for sport climbing. It is big enough to carry everything you will need for a day spent clipping bolts. And when we say ‘everything’, we mean a full rack of quickdraws, a harness, rock shoes, food, water, chalk bag, guidebook, extra clothing and any rope length up to 80m. It also matches the maximum ‘carry on’ size for airline hand luggage and has stash-able features to reduce snagging during transit. It has a compression shield for the helmet, that can be zipped away.
Quick and easy access
The suitcase style opening has a heavy duty YKK 2 way zip – this gives you quick and easy access to all of your kit, regardless of where it is stashed in the sack. The foam side panels protect the contents from impact during transit, but they also give shape to the sack. When it is open the sidewalls stay rigid, making it easier to pack and unload.
- Perfectly sized at 45 litres to carry all your sport climbing kit, plus an 80m rope
- Maximum ‘carry on’ hand luggage on most airlines
- Suitcase style opening for quick and easy access
- Rigid sidewalls for easier packing and unloading
- Quickdraw rack, rope tarp and pockets to keep your kit well organised
- Flow Airmesh back system and shoulder straps for comfort
- Grab handles for a quick and easy carry
- Light but hardwearing materials throughout the construction
- Reinforced areas around the lid and base
- Weight - 1560g
- Available in Green, Red and Grey
- Dimensions: 55 x 30 x 30 cm fully stuffed, 55 x 30 x 20 cm with empty front pocket