PANIC - KONG
The Panic easily reaches the most distant anchor points, thanks to its stiff tubular webbing and ingenious gate, which stays open until it comes into contact with a hanger.
- 30cm semi-rigid tubular webbing has an inner aluminium flexible tube to keep it stiff enough to reach distant clip-in points.
- Ingenious carabiner has an open gate which closes once it comes into contact with a bolt or hangar. The mechanism has a safety device which prevents the gate from accidentally opening, once closed.
- By attaching a classic quickdraw (with straight and curved gate carabiners) to the Panic, you will achieve an extra length of almost 40cm.
- Originally designed for semi-equipped routes, it is also appreciated by climbers for speed climbing competition.
- Major axis strength: 29 kN
- Minor axis strength: 9 kN
- Open strength: 9 kN (cannot be accidentally opened)
- Dimensions: 99 x 64 mm
- Approx. weight of carabiner: 70 g
- Approx. total weight: 105 g
- CE EN 12275 type B. Individually tested
- Materials: aluminium alloy & polyamide